Eurpoean Union Support

Here at Communityworks we have recognised the need to provide advice guidance and support to families from Eastern Europe that live in the immediate area close to Communityworks. Bradford Council should be able to offer assistance to families from Eastern Europe who have a child across the East Bradford Cluster. Communityworks will continue to provide assistance for local families or individuals.

The EU Settlement Scheme is free and here is some information about it in Hungarian, Slovakian, Polish, Czech, Latvian and Italian:

Magyar fordítás… Slovenský preklad… tumaczenie na język polski… český překlad… tulkojums latviešu valodā… traduzione in Italiano… Also in English here…

If your language isn’t here click on one of the links and change it - there are 27 different languages translated by The Home Office explaining everything in detail.

Communityworks is now helping people apply for the EU Settlement Scheme. Before you come for help make sure you collect any evidence you might need to prove that you have been living in the UK and make sure you have an ID Card or Passport from your country that is valid.

You can only use the ‘EU Exit: ID Document Check’ app for Android to scan your document if you have one of the following:

valid EU, EEA or Swiss passport or ID card, if its biometric

UK-issued biometric residence card

Otherwise you’ll need to send your documents by post.