2 Year Olds
We have a fantastic room for our 2 year olds! Research shows the importance of early learning on a child’s development. Children can learn so much at this age by being with other children in a quality childcare setting.
Eligible children who are aged over 2 years can attend good quality childcare registered with Ofsted for up to 15 hours a week. Childcare is provided in a range of settings including day nurseries, pre-schools and childminders which have all met the Local Authority quality criteria (good or above).
To qualify for a one of limited number of places you must evidence you are in receipt of one or more of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The “Guarantee” element of State Pension Credit
- a child claiming Disability Living Allowance
- a child with a Statement of Special Needs
- Child Tax Credit provided you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income that does not exceed £16,190.
Applying for a Place
Check your child’s eligibility using the Bradford Council Checker Tool.